We welcome all technical professionals in the Montgomery, Alabama and River Region areas to join NSBE Montgomery Professionals. Membership dues are $50.00 for the NSBE Calendar Year.
- A vote in chapter issues.
- Discounted rates to NSBE Regional Conferences, NSBE Professional Development Conference (PDC), and NSBE National Convention.
- Discounts with our partner organizations including Ford, Geico, Dell, and more!
- Joint membership opportunities with SWE (Society of Women Engineers) and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers).
- Networking opportunities with other engineers and technical professionals.
- Becoming one of a group of professionals who are working towards eliminating disparities in education and achievement in the engineering field.
The full list of membership benefits are available on the NSBE national website.
Local Membership Dues
Membership dues for NSBE MP and CA NSBE Jr are broken down by the following categories.
- Current or Previous Professional Members - $50 annually
- First Year Professional Members - Free
- NSBE Jr Members - $5 annually for Elementary and Middle School students, $10 annually for high school students
National and regional membership dues can be found by visiting NSBE Connect.
How to Become A NSBE Professional Member
To become a member of NSBE, you will need to complete all of the steps listed below.
- Register with NSBE National. This can be done by visiting NSBE Connect.
- Pay your National and Regional Dues. This step is also done via the NSBE Connect website. When paying, select "Professional" as the Membership Type and "Montgomery Professionals" as the Chapter.
- Pay your Local Dues. This step is done by clicking the "Add To Cart" in the section below.
- Once local and national dues have been paid, you will be officially a member and be able to participate in chapter activities and elections.
Purchase NSBE MP (Local) Membership
To pay your local dues to NSBE MP, select the option you wish to pay and click the "Add to Cart" button. You will be directed to Paypal to complete your transaction.
First Year Members
Those who choose to join and it is their first year as a member of NSBE MP, due not have to pay chapter dues. You are still responsible for completing the registration on NSBE Connect and paying your national and regional dues (if applicable).
NSBE Calendar Year
Membership dues have to be paid on a yearly basis. The membership year starts on August 1 and ends on July 31 of each year.