- A vote in chapter issues
- Discounted rates to NSBE Regional Conference and National Conventions
- Discounts with our partner organizations.
- Networking opportunities with other engineers and technical professionals
- Becoming one of a group of professionals who are working towards eliminating disparities in education and achievement in the engineering field.
How to Become A Member
To become a member of NSBE, you will need to complete all of the steps listed below.
- Register with NSBE National. This can be done by visiting NSBE Connect.
- Pay your National Dues. This step is also done via the NSBE Connect website.
- Pay your Local Dues of $50. This step is done by adding the NSBE Local Membership to your cart and completing checkout.